This is a free download for a face mask pattern that I have roughly drawn so you can make your own cotton, washable facemask. It wont give any medical protection against Coronavirus COVID-19 it is simply a barrier to help prevent you touching your face.
- Simply foldover your outer fabric
- Place the pattern and cut out so you have to opposing pieces
- Do the same for your inside fabric (I use silk)
- Place right sides together and sew along the long curved edge
- Do the same for the inside fabric
- Open out both and place inside fabric on top of the outer, right sides together
- Sew along both long edges
- Turn right way out then fold in the short edges and add the two long pieces of elastic
- Top stitch all the way round
When you print the pattern make sure it is set to 100% with no scaling.
Don’t add it to your shopping cart, simply download the pattern from the link above