This is a free download for a face mask pattern that I have roughly drawn so you can make your own cotton, washable facemask. It wont give any medical protection against Coronavirus COVID-19 it is simply a barrier to help prevent you touching your face.
- Simply foldover your outer fabric
- Place the pattern and cut out so you have to opposing pieces
- Do the same for your inside fabric (I use silk)
- Place right sides together and sew along the long curved edge
- Do the same for the inside fabric
- Open out both and place inside fabric on top of the outer, right sides together
- Sew along both long edges
- Turn right way out then fold in the short edges and add the two long pieces of elastic
- Top stitch all the way round
When you print the pattern make sure it is set to 100% with no scaling.
Don’t add it to your shopping cart, simply download the pattern from the link above
Please be aware that although the leather is beautiful, it is reclaimed and saved from landfill so does have imperfections, these wont detract from the end result, in fact, they show their backstory and that you care.